COVID-19 INFORMATION FOR RAPIDS JET
Updated 14 March 2022
Rapids Jet (operating at Nga Awa Purua Rd) are committed to doing all we can to keep you safe and well during this time, while still providing awesome experiences out on the rapids!
Vaccine passes and scanning in are no longer required, however we still actively encourage our staff, customers, and visitors to:
- Maintain good hygiene practices and use hand sanitiser regularly
- Wear a face mask when indoors/checking-in
During this time, Rapids Jet will still:
- Maintain a high frequency of cleaning across all areas
- Disinfect life jackets after every trip
Please do not visit Rapids Jet if you test positive for COVID-19, or if you have any of the following symptoms:
- New or worsening cough
- Fever or temperature
- Shortness of breath
- Sore throat
- Sneezing or runny nose
- Loss of sense of smell or altered sense of taste,
- or if you’ve recently been in contact with someone that has COVID-19.
If this is the case and you’ve already made a booking, please get in touch, and we’d be more than happy to change the time and date of your visit at no extra cost.
Noho ora mai (stay well),