Do something different for your End of Year Christmas Function!
Our experiences in this amazing combo package will provide your group with a shared experience that they will talk about for years to come!
Rapids Jet Taupō
Join us for a 35-minute ride of adventure!! As we power over waves and through the rapids, hearts pounding and grinning from ear to ear. Fun, safe and exhilarating. Set in the beautiful Aratiatia Scenic Reserve is New Zealand’s only white-water Jet Boat Ride, Rapids Jet. Conveniently located just 15 minutes’ drive north of Taupo and 40 minutes south of Tamaki Māori Village Rotorua.
Hui E! Kai E! Gather. Share. Eat.
We welcome you with a powhiri into our home Tamaki Māori Village! Roll your sleeves up, your dough out and create your own Puku Paraoa, a fried bread treat served regularly at marae. Here at Tamaki we’ve taken it up a notch and your team fill their fried bread dough with a selection of prime meats and veg – served straight off the grill!
While kai is cooking your team continue on with engaging activities hosted by knowledgeable and entertaining hosts. Unwind with the team around the village fires while enjoying a beverage or two. With exclusive access to our special location & world-class hospitality!
Nau mai, Haere mai!
Hui E! Kai E! can be offered as a lunch or Dinner option
Tamaki Māori Village is located 15kms south of Rotorua and 40 minutes north of Rapids Jet Taupō.
If your group requires return transport: $750.00 incl gst
Special rate: $220.00 per adult
Corporate Package includes:
- 35 minute jet boat experience with Rapids Jet Taupō on the Waikato river
- 3.5 hr interactive fun experience at Tamaki Māori Village
- Fried bread Puku Burger with fries made with traditional seasonings and salads
- Free flow beverage package (NZ wine & beers)
- Minimum of 20 guests applies
- Can be offered as a lunch or dinner experience – Jet boat experience must take place first
- Bookings are essential
- Final numbers and full payment must be made 48 hours prior to arrival
Looking for more information get in touch here
Or phone Sarah on 021-741 472